The department of cardiology constitutes a team of cardiologists with wide experience both in India and abroad. They are supported by International standard cardiac catherisation and angioraphy laboratory. Non-Invasive evolutions of heart diseases with ECG, Chest X-ray, Echocardiogram, Treadmill and Holter Monitoring.
The procedures done by the department include:
- Coronary angiogram
- Coronary Angioplasty with Stent
- Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome patients needing coronary intervention Non- Coronary angioplasties with Stent (like renal, peripheral and other vascular procedures)
- Patients with arrhythmias requiring electro physiology studies and radio frequency ablation
- Percutaneous heart valve implantation